Sunday, January 1, 2012

Meat Balls

1 Jar Chili Sauce
1 Can of Jellied Cranberries
PreCooked Meatballs (My kids prefer homestyle)

In sauce pan or slow cooker combine cranberries and chili sauce and bring to a simmer. Cook meatballs as packaging directs... I usually use the microwave for a quick meal and add to the sauce mixture. Let simmer for a few min until hot. Serve with bread and cheese if desired. We usually have a side salad to go along with the meal.

(Make with Turkey meat balls and you will have a gluten free meal!!)

The Sauce goes a long way. Keep adding meatballs if you need more. I use the left over sauce on top of rice for another meal. :)

1 comment:

  1. Here is my alternative recipe (want to get it down so that I can repeat it again):
    1 can cranberry sauce
    1/2 bottle chili sauce
    2 Tbsp vinegar
    onion flakes
    black pepper

    Nathan LOVED it!
    and the turkey meatballs were excellent

    ReplyDelete